Baked Salmon and Bok Choy with Miso
- 4 filets of salmon
- 3 - 4 baby bok choy
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 4 tablespoon rice vinegar (I prefer the brown rice vinegar)
- 2 tablespoon miso (I prefer brown rice miso)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
Preheat the oven to 400°.
In the meantime, mix the oyster sauce, rice vinegar, miso and sesame oil. If the taste is too strong you can add water.
Brush the salmon and bok choy with the mixture and place them on the oven tray
Cook for 10 – 15 minutes, until the salmon is cooked, I love my salmon black and blue so I never leave more than 10 minutes.
You can replace the bok choy by other vegetables that you prefer. I personally love with broccoli as it is crunchy and yummy.
You can also change the protein, I like salmon, but you can use tuna as well.