Fiery Bief with Sriracha and Vegetables
- 4 filet mignon center cut
- 4 zucchini cut into lengthwise pieces
- 4 tablespoon rice vinegar (I prefer the brown rice vinegar)
- 2 tablespoon miso paste (I prefer brown rice miso paste)
- 2 tablespoon of hoisin sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoon Sriracha (depending how spicy you want)
Preheat the oven to 400°.
In the meantime, mix the rice vinegar, miso paste, hoisin sauce and Sriracha.
Bush the filet mignon and zucchini with the mixture and place them on the tray oven.
Cook for 20 -30 minutes, until the filet is cooked. I love my meat rare so 20 min is more than enough for me.
You can replace the zucchini by other vegetables that you prefer, or even just cook the meat and eat your filet with a salad.